PBMHR offers a range of adult services for young adults to seniors.
- Adult Day Care for Elderly
- Case Management
- Court-Ordered Forensic Screenings
- Crisis Intervention and Emergency Services
- Dual Diagnosis Therapy
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Family and Consumer Education Services
- Group Home Services
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Intensive Case Management
- Person Centered Planning
- Psychiatric Nursing Services
- Psychiatric Services
- Psycho-Social Rehabilitation Services/The Clubhouse Model
- Psycho-Social Rehabilitation Services for the Elderly
- Special Services for Individuals with HIV
- Transitional Employment Programs
- Transitional Living Apartments
Outpatient treatment programs provide individual, group and family counseling. They offer comprehensive, coordinated, and defined services that vary in level of intensity. Pine Belt’s Outpatient Programs serve individuals with mental health, substance abuse, and co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders.
Treatment is provided in the community as well as at Pine Belt locations. The goal of the outpatient programs is to provide accessible, comprehensive services responsive to those with a serious mental illness and for each to obtain their optimal level of functioning in the home and community.